A. The Data We Collect
20:20 RDI collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis only. The individual information we collect through forms on 2020rdi.com is used to facilitate the online experience through enhanced navigation, answer inquiries, provide requested information, and improve the structure and content of the site. This data helps us to customize our website to better meet your online needs, so we may request and store the following types of specific information:
- Your name
- Your Title
- Company Name
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
- IP address
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal information; however, we require at least the information above in order for us to deal with you as a prospect or customer in an efficient and effective manner.
B. Data Use
The information collected in this site is used:
- to get a better understanding of who visits the site for the purposes of developing content and products.
- to obtain contact information to fulfil visitor inquiries and requests for materials such as whitepapers, webinars, brochures, emails and email newsletters.
- to obtain contact information for visitors requesting to be contacted about our products or services.
- for statistical analysis and to get feedback from you about our products, websites, and other services and activities.
C. Website Cookies
20:20 RDI employs “cookie” technology to help visitors move faster through the site. When you visit our site, we pass a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and stored on the hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory. This leads to quicker navigation and a generally more positive experience searching for the information you desire.
Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a ‘Accept Cookies’ button, requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may if you wish to deny consent to the place of Cookies; however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended.
To facilitate navigation, this site may contain links to other sites. We will make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by organizations sponsoring these other sites. These links are used to give you additional and relevant information. These links include but are not limited to partner sites, client sites, and YouTube.
E. Storage , Access and Security
All personal information you provide to 20:20 RDI is secured on our server, with restricted access. We reserve the right to use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality agreements, to perform storage and processing functions.
Because 20:20 RDI considers the individual information we maintain to be confidential, our policy is not to disclose personal information to third parties unless release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or government investigations or proceedings.
G. Access Your Data or Opt Out
Visitors who registered to receive white papers, e-newsletters, and other content can access the information they have submitted by emailing us. Individuals can opt-out of receiving requested materials by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of StayinFront emails and newsletters
H. Request for Deletion
If you make a request for deletion, we will remove any data we hold about you from the 20:20 RDI CRM system. We will process your request within 30 days. Please make your request in writing by emailing us.
J. Contact Information
Questions or comments regarding this Policy should be submitted by email to 20:20 RDI at:
K. Effective Date
General Data Protection Regulation ( EU Users)
A. Your Rights:
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
B. Data Access
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please Contact Us for more details at DataProtection@2020rdi.com
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news and offers on our products or services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR law.
20:20 RDI does not sell, rent or otherwise transmit personal information to other organizations.
D. Data Retention
We retain a record of your personal information in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
E. Data Storage
Your data will be stored on our server in the UK.
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your collected data.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- Limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of passes, key card access, and other related technologies);
- Implementing access controls to our information technology
- We use appropriate procedures and technical security measures to safeguard your information across all our computer systems, networks, websites, mobile apps, offices, and stores.
For more information about your privacy rights
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the UK. They make a lot of information accessible to consumers on their website and they ensure that the registered details of all data controllers such as ourselves are available publicly. You can access them here https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public